Terms and Conditions
Group Sizes 18 to 35
We can accommodate groups from 18 to 35 people. Adults Only. Any variations of this must be approved in advance by Boglands Management.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for Boglands – The Hairy Bogga’s Hideaway
We are not a self-catered facility. All meals are provided and included in any package offered.
The Following terms apply:
“Owner” shall mean:
Emerald Adventures LTD, Trading as Boglands.
Registered in Ireland No: 587783
“Customer” shall mean the individual who made the booking.
“Tenants” shall mean the Customer’s party.
Websites included in, and covered by these Terms and Conditions:
When you submit a booking via our on-line reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by e-mail to the e-mail address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your deposit payment has cleared and your booking is confirmed by the Owner either by post or email.
1. The Customer warrants that the properties let are to be used for the purposes of a holiday and so accepts that the letting is a holiday let.
2. The Customer shall not sub-let the premises or any part thereof.
3. The number of people occupying the premises shall not exceed the number stated for the premises. In exceptional cases the owners may give permission for extra people to occupy the premises, in this case there will be an additional charge at the owners discretion.
4. The Customer binds and obliges himself to vacate the hired premises without demand at the termination of the period of hire.
5. The Owner has the right to enter the property at any reasonable time for the purpose of inspection, repair work,etc.
6. Prior to commencement of the let the Customer is required to pay the Owner a euro 100.00 Good Housekeeping Deposit, this will be returned subject to the following in point 7.
7. In the following instances there will be deductions taken from the deposit for additional charges:
· For breakages, loss or damage; The Customer should report any deficiency which they notice on arrival, and any which occurs during their stay. Where appropriate, the Customer will be liable to pay the replacement cost of the item broken, lost or damaged.
· When Tenants leave the accommodation, furniture or equipment dirty: The accommodation will be in a clean condition on your arrival, and Tenants must leave it in a like condition. The right is reserved to make a charge for additional cleaning if the property has not been left reasonably clean.
8. The Company has the right to decline acceptance of any overnight application for any reason. If overnight application has been misrepresented the Company may decline acceptance. By booking a stay with Boglands you have undertaken to abide by these conditions, and our rules.
9. Customer responsibility – the client undertakes not to do on their own part or permit to be done by any persons under their control anything which may in the opinion of the Management be or become a nuisance or annoyance which shall in any way interfere with the quiet or general comfort at Boglands.
10. The Owner may treat the booking as cancelled if the balance is not paid within 60 days of arrival.
11. The Customer shall undertake to prevent any member of his/her party from causing a nuisance or disturbance to other Tenants, neighbouring occupiers or farm livestock. Read our rules before booking. If you can’t abide by the rules please do not book. By booking, the customer has agreed to abide by the rules.
12. The Customer undertakes to leave the hired premises secure if left unoccupied during the period of let.
13.The Customer undertakes to relieve the Owner from any liability for damage or injury, however caused, by any member of his party.
14.The Owner, his agents or employees, accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to any member of the Customer’s party or their property, howsoever caused, arising in any manner out of the let of the premises.
– No Claims – customers participating in play or games or competitions do so voluntarily and at their own risk and no claims shall be made against the Company in respect of injury or loss arising therefrom. Usage of all facilities is at clients own risk. Visitors call to you at their own risk, no responsibility can be effected for any accident or injury which occurs during their visit. It is the responsibility of clients to inform their visitors of these conditions. No Visitors without prior consent from management.
– No Liability – neither the Company or its employees or agents accept liability for any personal injury, loss or damage which may be sustained by the Customers or their property during the period of their stay. No action or acknowledgement by the Company, its servants or agents shall be deemed to waive this position.
15. Deposit; Your booking will only be confirmed following receipt of the relevant deposit. The deposit is payable on booking.
The deposit on all our properties is 100%. The balance/full payment is payable within 60 days of arrival. You will be notified that the balance is due.
If you are booking on line and the date of your booking falls within 60 days from the day of arrival you will be asked for payment in full.
If the balance of payment is not received by the stated date, the dates will be marketed again and the deposit forfeited.
16. It is understood that a cleaning/maid service is not included. If additional services are required these may be provided by prior arrangement and subject to an additional charge.
17. Refunds & Cancellation: We offer Booking Protect on our Online Booking system. All refunds are operated through Booking Protect. You can opt in when booking online. For our cancellation/refund terms see here:
18. The Owners have taken every care to ensure the accuracy of property descriptions on their website and in their brochure, and all information is provided in good faith and is believed to be correct.
19. In the event that any individual term or clause stated in this contract is not permissible by law, the remainder of the Contract shall remain valid.
20. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Thanks for choosing Emerald Adventures LTD